Wednesday, March 3, 2010
March 3, 2010
We just found out that we are PREGNANT!! We are thrilled that our little boy/girl will be joining our family in October. Another October baby, must be a lucky month for our families. Dustin is excited and reading up on what the baby looks like, he is very anxious to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. He says he wants a boy (what guy doesn't), but says it's like 51/49 :). I don't really care either way, although I would love to have a girl, I want a healthy baby. So far I feel pretty crappy, but as long as the baby's ok I can deal. So far it's a guarded secret that we're expecting, only our close family knows. After my ultrasound on the 18th, I think I'll spread the word a little more. Until next time Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment