Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Peanut's getting bigger!




Well our little one is getting bigger everyday. Still can't feel anything going on but shim was moving quite a bit during our last ultrasound. Heartbeat is still nice and fast at 160 bpm. I am beginning to feel better as long as I get enough sleep which rarely happens :) I still have many mornings where I have a hard time and nights aren't any good really either. Dustin is still getting used to the idea of being a dad. He says it hasn't really hit him yet, but that it gets more real every time he sees the baby. Not much else is really going on here. Just working on plans for the summer and trying to decide on Peanut's name. Only 5 more weeks until we find out what shim is. We can't wait! Until later, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment