Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

33 Weeks and counting!

Well, I can't believe how fast this is going! We are at 33 weeks already and going to the Dr.'s every two weeks! I can't really see my feet anymore, let alone put my shoes on half of the time by myself. I am seeing her move a lot more now! In fact the other day she was making waves in there.


We are back to work now, which is extreemly draining, but it is making the time go by even faster than before. We went to our first parenting class and it was really fun watching Dustin put a diaper on a Cabbage Patch Kid. I've been trying to talk him into diapering baby Luke but he still hasn't attempted that yet. Our hospital tour is coming up soon, and we are excited to figure this whole thing out. We also have our birthing classes coming up soon, we thought we would wait until we pretty much needed them to start them but now I'm thinking we maybe should have done them sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment