Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

One Month!


Hi Everyone,
It sure has been a busy month! I have had a lot of visitors and am learning a lot about my parents and our house. After I came home from the hospital I got to know Gram and Pa Gramer a little bit. We had a great time together. Unfortunantly, they had to go back to Michigan when I was only 5 days old. We were sad to see them go, but excited because Grandma and Grandpa Adams were coming to visit just a few days later. Grandma and Grandpa Adams got here and they were so excited to meet me. They just kept saying they couldn't believe that I was theirs.

We spent a great week together, Grandma helped Mommy out a lot and Grandpa helped Daddy get a lot done around the house. One day Grandma even took care of me because Mommy got sick. I went to the Dr.'s for my two week check up while they were here too. I weighed 9 lbs. already!

After they left, Daddy went back to work. Mommy was a little nervous the first few days but we really enjoy the quiet days getting to know each other. She says that I am a good sleeper, that's what I spend most of my day doing!



Our friends Abby, Eric, and Luke have come to see us a few times and we even went to their house one day too. I was really comfy there because I slept most of the day. I am really starting to like our dog Tyson. He really likes to lick my feet, but leaves me alone for the majority of the day. The hardest thing is keeping him from playing with my toys but we're working on it.
A few days ago was Thanksgiving. I got to meet Mommy's cousins, Mike, Sarah, Grace and Afife, as well as Uncle Jim and Aunt Fufu. They were great and couldn't get enough of me. They agreed with most people that I look just like Daddy!

I am getting so big so quickly. I am working on holding my head up (I can for about 5 seconds), learning my name, and sleeping at night (I'm doing pretty good, I just need to go to bed before 1 a.m.). Mommy says that I am getting big too fast! Well, that's about all for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment