Hi Everyone,
Whew! Has it been a busy month. I have done SO much and had so many visitors. Well, first I went to the doctor and I am getting so big, I weighed 13 lbs. 4 oz. and was 24 inches long. I am in the 95%ile for my age in height and weight.
Aunt Beth and Uncle Patrick came to see me this month. They are so much fun! We went to the beach, to the zoo, and shopping. We had a blast!
Then the next weekend Gram came to see me. I love hanging with Gram. We went to my friend Luke's baptism, then we went to GG Gramer's in Okeechobee, and went shopping again. Gram and Pa will be back in February, I'm so excited to see them.
A few days later our house really got busy because my cousins Jack and Owen came to see me along with Uncle Al and Aunt Courtney. Those boys were so fun to have around.
Jack loved to hold me and read to me. He is such a great big cousin. Owen is a lot bigger than me but he loves me too! We kept trying to play together, but he was a little scary for me. Aunt Courtney was so nice and Uncle Al thought I was so cute.
Mommy had to go back to work this last week, we were both really sad about it. But, I get to go to Lisa's house everyday. She is so nice and takes really good care of me since Mommy has to be at work all day.
I started holding my head up this month and have definantly found my laugh and smile. I like to sing with Mommy and Daddy is so funny. He makes me laugh all of the time. I am starting to talk, "babbling" is what mommy calls it but I will be talking for real before you know it. Hope everyone is doing great, see you next month!

No comments:
Post a Comment