Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4 months old!!!


Hi Everyone,
WOW!! What a crazy month! Mommy, Daddy and I have been really busy. First Gram and Pa came to Florida so we went to Okeechobee to visit them. We got to hang out with GG Gramer, Shirley and Carl and spent the whole weekend getting spoiled by Gram and Pa. The following weekend, Gram and Pa came to see me. We went to the beach, and to the Miami Seaquarium. We had a great time and I loved every minute with them.


We also got to go out on Luke's Grandpa's Boat. I got to meet Luke's Grandma Lee Lee and we had a great day together. I really loved being out on the water.


I started eating food too! I love carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, bananas and pears. Not sure how I feel about rice cereal yet, but Mom keeps giving it to me.

When I went to the Dr.'s this month Mommy couldn't believe how big I had gotten. I am 15 lbs. and 25 inches long. I am reaching, grabbing and chewing on everything. I'm getting big really fast.
See you next month,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment