Hi Everyone,
We had another busy month in our house! I have grown quite a bit and done some pretty exciting stuff. I have really come into my personallity and Mommy says that I may not look like her but I sure know how to talk like she does! I am really loving my food, I have loved everything that I have tried so far!! I really like pears, oatmeal, mangos, sweet potatoes, and even squash!
Mommy was on Spring Break last week and so I got to stay home and spend the WHOLE week with her. We had a great time. We had lunch with Daddy, went shopping, Luke came over to play, we went to lunch with Joan, Abby and Luke, and then we got to play at Luke's house on St. Patrick's Day. We all wore green, even Mommy and Aunt Abby! We had a great time playing and I just love Luke.
Mommy was so excited because I started rolling over this month too!! For a week I was sneaky and never did it in front of Mommy and Daddy. I would just suprise them and roll while they weren't looking. Then I finally decided to show Mommy and she was so proud of me. I hit another big milestone this month, I got my two front teeth. My bottom teeth came in! They hurt A LOT, but I look so cute with them in my mouth.
I am practicing sitting up and doing really well with it. I can sit up on my own for about 30 seconds and then I lose my balance. I'm sure by next month, I'll be doing it all by myself. Well, that's about all, see everyone next month!
Love, Sophie


No comments:
Post a Comment