Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

6 months!!




Hi Everyone,
What an exciting month, I had a lot of visitors and did a lot of great things. First Gram came back to visit me. We went to the beach, boy was it hot. We also got to hang out all week because I stayed with Gram while Mommy and Daddy went to work. We had a lot of fun and I loved rocking and singing with Gram. We sang, "You Are My Sunshine" and "Favorite Things". I love to be sang to. Then soon after Gram left we got ready for Easter. I went and had my picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I thought that he was pretty great, and I only cried when Mom tried to take me off his lap. I also got my 6 month pictures taken. It was my first photo shoot, except for my ones with Mom.




I look so grown up already!




Look how tall those bunny ears are!




That weekend Grandma Adams and Uncle Ryan came to see me. I really liked Uncle Ryan, and always watched him to see what he was doing. I really loved spending time with Grandma and Uncle Ryan.





Playing hard with Uncle Ryan.



I got really spoiled while Grandma was here!



We went to church on Easter morning, I looked so cute in my Easter dress and hat. I was so good during church. Then we spent the rest of the day on the beach, I even got in the ocean with Mom and Dad. I'm still not sure how I liked it, but I didn't cry.




Mommy and I all dressed up for church.



Later that week I went to the Dr. for my 6 month check-up. I am getting so big. He said that I am 27 inches long and 16lbs. 12 oz. I know Mommy can't believe how big I'm getting. Well that's all for this month, see everyone later.
Love You,
Sophie





Playing hard with Daddy!

Here are some videos of me this month!!





Sophia does backbends. She's so strong.







Trying SO hard to sit up. Beginning of the month.







Doing so great, only a few weeks later. I can do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment