The next weekend, was my buddy Luke's first birthday! He had an awesome party, it was a Mickey Mouse party. I got to try cake for the first time, got in the "hot" tub with Daddy and had a great time meeting new friends.
It has been really hot here in Florida, so I go swimming A Lot! Most of the time Luke and I go swimming at Lisa's house, but because I love it so much Mommy and Daddy got me a little pool for our house. It is so much fun to splash in and cool off a little bit.
I have been doing really well practicing my sitting, rolling over, and I am even working on crawling. I haven't figured out how to go forward yet but I am pushing up off the floor, and scoot backward pretty well. Mom thinks that I'll be moving in no time.
Well, that's about all for this month. Next month is going to be so much fun, we are going to Michigan to see everyone. We can't wait.
Love you,
Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment