Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

8 months







Hi Everyone,


We are doing this months blog a few days early this month because I'll be on vacation with Mommy on my 8 month birthday. We're headed to Michigan, so I know next month I'll have a lot to share with you. This month has been pretty exciting too! The first weekend was Memorial Day. We celebrated with the Polacek family. We had a cookout and went swimming in the pool with Daddy, Eric and Luke.



The week after Memorial Day Uncle Brandon came to visit us. He's pretty funny, and we had a great time.



Shortly after he left, Mommy got out of school for the summer. We are so excited to spend time together this summer. We started going to our Summer Fun group and we visited the petting farm. I got to pet a goat, sheep, pig and chicken.




Last weekend was Father's Day. We took Daddy to lunch and spent the whole day together.


I am really working on crawling now. I am pushing up off of the floor and scoot backward really well. I can even push myself up from the floor to sit now


I am learning so quickly. The other day Daddy even caught me standing up in my crib.




I love to read and be read to. Daddy and I have been doing a lot of reading together.







I'm trying to crawl but just can't figure out how to coordinate my hands and feet.







I also love to clap my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment