After a very busy, fun week at Gram and Pa's, Daddy flew in to join our family vacation. We went to Grand Rapids to see Grandma and Grandpa Adams. I also got to see Uncle Ryan, Uncle Brandon and I got to meet Uncle Jared and my soon to be Aunt Kristin. They are all great, and I had a great time. We played and went swimming in the pool (it was FREEZING!) we met a lot of Daddy's cousins and Aunts and Uncles too! They thought I was pretty cool and couldn't get enough of me. I also got to meet Daddy's grandparents, they were nice too. Then we spent the 4th of July with Daddy's friends from high school and I got to see the fireworks. I fell asleep right before they started because it doesn't get dark in Michigan until 10 o'clock, which is way past my bedtime. After another fun filled week we flew back home, and again I was awesome on the airplane.
Not only did I get to spend time at Gram's house, she came back to Florida with us. So did Mommy's Aunt Jenny. They spent 3 days at our house, our cousin Jenny George got married so they came for the wedding. We went shopping and got to see a lot more family members, some that even Mommy had never met before. We had a blast! Then Gram and Aunt Jenny had to go back to Michigan, that was a sad day!
Then things slowed down a little bit and Mommy and I got to enjoy our time together. Well I didn't quite slow down. I am offically on the move, that's right I am crawling like crazy now. I started crawling while I was in Michigan and I have just gotten faster and faster. I am pulling myself up and standing next to any and all furniture. I went from 2 teeth to 7 teeth too. I am also talking like crazy. I say all kinds of sounds like, da da, ma ma, baby, ba ba, and I scream all of the time. That drives Mommy and Daddy crazy but I'm just expressing my self.
I went for my 9 month checkup a few days ago and Mommy can't believe how big I'm getting. I was 19.5 lbs. and 30 inches long. I'm going to be a tall skinny little girl, maybe a supermodel. Well that's all for now, see you next month.
Love,
Sophie
First Long Crawl
Stuck in "Baby Jail"
New Toy Box Fun!
I love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

No comments:
Post a Comment